USA: magnífica carta demanda acción por derechos femeninos ante asesinato del Dr Tiller

Hi, committed women and men I know,


Sorry that I am so "absent" but you have no idea how hectic my life is right now, just to try to keep the balance of things that seem to be hanging from thin threads and keep a certain stability...
In spite of all this I feel I should let you know that I feel absolutely outraged by Dr. Tiller's abominable murder and that I feel that the women's movements should give a specific response, committed and immediate, and no matter how busy I may be I am willing to try my best to make space in my life for such a kind of protest...we cannot watch passively how committed activists of women rights are murdered so often. I feel the protest should be global, and probably there should be an ongoing regular protest schedule until such burning issues as this one and the Juarez feminicide, for instance, to talk about some of the hottest, are really taken seriously by legal institutions...We certainly need urgently a new Beijing to evaluate what has happened since then.
Best,
Angelina Longueras

--
The heart that loves is always young
El cor que estima és sempre jove.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fusilados/as :PRESENTE

DISCUSIONES SOBRE LAS PILDORAS

PERU : STOP NEWS FUJIMORI CONDENADO.RU