USA:What have we become as a nation?

Posted: 14 Jul 2019 02:00 PM PDT
It's been too long since I've written. My life has taken on too many changes, too many problems have come my way, and the little time I have left outside of work I use to help the asyum seekers I have grown to love passionately, and who are under attack, so fiercely, so wrongly.

What have we become as a nation?

Christ Bleeds in the USA Too 
El Santuario de Chimayo, New Mexico
© Ana M. Fores Tamayo

My poems "Elegy to a Refugee Girl / Oda a una niña refugiada" will be published in a book entitled Detained Voices / Voces detenidas, edited by M. Montserrat Feu Lopez & Amanda Venta, from Sam Houston State University. 

For Father's Day, for World Refugee Day, which this year falls on Wednesday, June 20th, all fathers should be with their children; all children should enjoy, with their families, the freedoms afforded to those of us in the free world.


These are freedoms they seek, freedoms we are denying with impunity. Let us reflect, then, and act. I leave you with these thoughts while you read, in either English, or Spanish below...

Por favor, leer completo en:
https://adjunct-justice.blogspot.com/2018/06/elegy-to-refugee-girloda-una-nina.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AdjunctJusticeForesForum+%28Adjunct+Justice%3A+Fores+Forum%29

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fusilados/as :PRESENTE

DISCUSIONES SOBRE LAS PILDORAS

PERU : STOP NEWS FUJIMORI CONDENADO.RU