GERMANY: Patti Smith and Joan Baez





Patti Smith, 72 years old and Joan Baez 77 years old, a few days ago in Germany. 
"- Let me cry over you, Patti. 
- I'm crying too, Joan, can't you see me? 
- Let me remember that song about Bangladesh, about the murdered striker, about Dylan's love ( we grew old, no more love ), about all the hippies that became yuppies, about the collapsed Wall that we were celebrating at the time, about the poets who they don't live .. 
- And Trump, dear Joan! And the bombings in Syria. The drowned refugees in the Mediterranean Sea. The rise of the Nazis after many, many decades. We lived well, intensely, we made money, we were adored. These are not reasons to stop.
 - That's why we continue to sing and play music. There will always and everywhere be wronged people. And at 100 years old, then, my Patti? 
- Yes, and at 100 years old, my Joan. I love you!" Antonis Boskoitis.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fusilados/as :PRESENTE

DISCUSIONES SOBRE LAS PILDORAS

PERU : STOP NEWS FUJIMORI CONDENADO.RU